WHAT? HOW? WHEN? WHY? What on earth was going on? How had they shrunk? When did it happen? Why were they smaller? Of course the bigger question was can I fix it?
Adjusting the size did not work. Infact it only made them look all pixelated! I wondered if perhaps this was because, let's face it, my shape was OLD. I'd had it for over a year, purchased in early 2008. I'd been extremely happy with it - I mean if you had seen it, you have to agree how hot it was!
The decision was made. Time to purchase a new shape and hope that I could find one I liked. It actually didn't take me too long to find one I was happy with. The biggest issue with it is that my current skins didn't look too good on it. I love my skins from Celestial Studios (Vogue range) complete with freckles. Many people have commented on how lovely they are and look.
Thankfully, I know Chai has lovely skins and are currently having a sale on a line they are about to delete forever. Each skin is only 25L each so I went there and tested out the demos. I narrowed down the range to about 15 skins and then slowly debated over each one. I've ended up with seven skins from Chai and I'm happy enough with those for now!
So here I am presenting you with my new look!


0 comments:
Post a Comment