Friday, November 20, 2009

nothing

I realised it has been nearly a week since I last blogged! I guess it is because I really don't have much I want to say right now :p

------
This week the owner of Heaven and Hell (and Heavenly Male (ladies only club)) informed his staff that he was leaving SL. A sad moment for most of those who work at either club for we will miss the blue winged man sporting two appendages. He has run his businesses successfully and it wont quite be the same without him.

Tailing onto this however is that he sold both clubs and the sim they are on to a great guy! The owner is not only sexy but friendly, funny and sexy too! Oh wait I mentioned that already didn't I? He's been a dancer and manager at Heavenly Male for a while now and has promised not to change the way the place is run. Here's to the end of an era and the beginning of a new one!

------
I started working on a winter themed tattoo. I'm struggling with it and have kind of put it on hold for the moment. Instead I have begun playing with creating a tattoo using a particularly gorgeous example of native Australian flora so stay tuned for that!

------
I hear you asking about my love life. Well in this blog I'm keeping my mouth shut!

------
Speaking of blogs, I just read one before blogging here myself. Somebody whose name I will not mention shared a fictional piece of writing about some exhibitionists, and I do not mean a gathering of merchants displaying their wares at a trade show! Brave I say for we all know that whatever we write in our blogs is open to both praise and criticism. I am going to attempt to mention a few words within it that instantly bought the thought "eewww nasty!" to my mind and a close friend of mine.

We all come in different shapes, sizes and appearances and if we did not the world would be a boring place. Typically a fictional tale designed to bring a flush to ones cheeks is written to appeal to the masses. Now said persons blog is aimed at a Second Life audience and I am fairly confident that in that realm a supple, dense thatch is far from appealing.

I used to work with a lady in Second Life who had just that and the comments from the other ladies and male guests were not attracted to that at all. A conversation with many other SLers who do not work in the same "industry" also found it unpleasant, destroying whatever other fantasies they may have had about her.

If my comments here have confused you then do not worry and just move on now :p

------
A blog without a picture is often seen as boring so I have included one of myself dancing at home with a very good friend of mine. See you in the other realm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment