Sunday, November 8, 2009

misc. stuff

Portrait
Yesterday a new friend approached me after seeing I liked to make portraits for people and don't charge the earth. I tp'd him to the studio and as he had no idea what he wanted and was happy to go with my judgement, I finally chose a background after around 10 minutes *laughs*

Poor Mahe got a bit disoriented when I quickly flicked through the poses to find the ones I wanted! Several more minutes later and I finally had enough raw pictures to play with in Gimp. He's pretty handsome huh? ;)


Date
The other day I blogged about a date with an ex-boyfriend of mine. I mentioned how he got disconnected from SL and cut our date short. The following evening we picked up the date where we left off. Whilst we were talking the conversation went something like this:

Him: Did you hear that?
Me: No? What?
Him: That loud crack of thunder
Him: So loud it made me jump
Me: No I didn't hear it

Not more than 10 minutes later and the storm was raging and he lost all power :(

It is almost like things are consipiring against us rediscovering our friendship!

Penguins!
My good friend Helios asked me to visit him at Sixx Pack for the event he was working. No objections here - I love watching men strip haha! I was in my Pingu pyjamas because I'd hosted at Seductive Nights the previous evening and logged out in them.

Rocking up at Sixx in my pyjamas and the DJ, Kenzie Nieuport, told me how much she loved them! I was holding a stuffed panda toy - I didn't have a penguin and I thought the panda was ok because at least it was black and white like my pjs!

To my utter delight Kenzie sent me a huggable stuffed penguin toy! OMG SO CUTE!!!!!

I think I found my newest SL love! *giggles*

0 comments:

Post a Comment