I just wanted to say ...
I had a lovely day today in Second Life spending time with somebody I'm growing very close to and REALLY enjoying our moments we share. Somebody who treats me like a lady and is a perfect gentleman. Somebody who gets my sense of humour and laughs with me at my quirkiness. He isn't afraid to go on voice with me and in fact we use it in preference to text.
So yeah :p
What wasn't right is that to be able to spend all that quality time together without me feeling guilty about not going into my place of SL employment is that I was on my alt. Sure, she's sexy, cute, adorable and beautiful ... at the same time she isn't quite me is she?
The other day I was telling him (and others) that I'm enjoying being single in SL. That I'm enjoying my dancing. What I said at that moment in time was the truth. Now I'm not so sure about it all!
Perhaps I am ready to take another chance in SL?
Creola D aka Crocodile Slayer
7 hours ago


2 comments:
Its so surprising how someone can come in and change where you think you want to be in SL just by being amazing. Wishing you the best of luck on whatever chance you take! =)
I know Dina :) Perhaps it is because things tend to move a lot faster in SL? So often yes it takes us by surprise!
Post a Comment