Friday, September 11, 2009

heaven and hell

Today I realised that whilst I've mentioned enough about how I shake my pixelated bottom to earn Lindens in Second Life that I have never actually posted any pics of the club!

I figured that it was time, especially as I was named the Top Hot Angel this week for earning the most last week!

So that picture up there ^, whilst it is difficult to read in the photograph, is where the Top Hot Angel of the week gets to dispaly her status proudly on the club wall! Yes I circled the text :p


Now the pic above ^ is what one sees as they walk in: a distorted horseshoe shaped stage with seats on either side and lots of lava on the floor. I love working at Heaven and Hell: the girls are great fun, the owner is a blast and we have lots of fantastic regular guests that keep us company! Yeah ok so that picture makes me look like I'm telling you fibs with all the seats empty ...

In the picture with me is Pandora73 Constantine (left) and Momsii Bing (centre). Another thing I love is that because the club is open 24/7, we have (and had!) ladies from all over the world: Canada, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands (it aint much if it aint Dutch!), Norway, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, USA. Currently I'm the only Australian working at the club but there have been other Aussie strut their stuff on the stage before.

So there you have it: my place of SL employment. Thank you to all my guests who visit and keep me company when I'm at work! For those who wish to check out the hot pixelated flesh then just give me a yell in world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment