
With St Patrick's Day just around the corner, I was excited to see that Blacklace are having a 50% sale off all green lingerie!
I love lingerie and I love the colour green so all in all I had to visit Blacklace to see what tempted me! They have several new green sets of clothing (lingerie, a dress, and what to me looks like long-leg cotton pyjamas) and I whilst I thought they were all gorgeous, there was only one that really jumped out at me to say "take me home!"
I tp'd home with my precious package clutched in hot lil hands and opened it up upon landing. What a surprise that all the items fit me perfectly ;)
Now you all know me; I don't really blog fashion type stuff often. When I saw how gorgeous this lingerie set was I knew I needed to snap a pic and share it with you. Luckily the panties are g-string style so I didn't snag them whilst perching on the rock.
May the luck of the Irish be with you and enjoy your St Paddy's Day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment