Monday, August 24, 2009

poolside music?

The past few days on Second Life have been a lot of fun! I've been spending time with my male friends and enjoying their company immensely!

Earlier today, I invited this particularly delicious morsel to my abode to dance under the stars with me. We relaxed and just indulged in each others company as we did the two-step together. Afterwards we rested our weary feet and continued to chat until we both had to depart to real life. Oh and isn't he just so yummilicious?


A few hours ago it was time to head poolside and snuggle with this handsome gentleman by his pool. Before you have to ask yes that is me - I just dyed my hair for the occasion! Actually he kept checking my roots looking for any blonde regrowth! This man knows how to get me to giggle even when I'm feeling so flat you can almost hear my tears through my typing!



My second life has become a whirlwind of social activity and I have to admit I'm finding it difficult to fit in my SL work. Tell me what would you prefer to be spending time with very attractive and attentive members of the opposite sex or shaking your ass to try to earn lindens?

0 comments:

Post a Comment